The Series HS4 Strobe Horn Appliances are an ideal choice for retrofit applications as well as new installations. They satisfy virtually all requirements for indoor, wall and ceiling mount applications.
The Series HS4 Horn Strobes include a selectable continuous horn tone or temporal pattern (Code 3) with three selectable dBA settings for each tone.
- Approvals include: UL Standard 1971, UL Standard 464, New York City (MEA), California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) and Factory Mutual (FM) and Chicago (BFP) See approvals by model in Specifications and Ordering Information
- ADA/NFPA/UFC/ANSI compliant
- Complies with OSHA 29, Part 1910.165
- Field Selectable Candela Settings: Wall Mount 15/30/75/110cd or 135/185cd (Multi-Candela models) or 1575cd (single candela model) and Ceiling Mount 15/30/75/95cd or 115/177cd
- Selectable Continuous Horn or Temporal (Code 3)
- 3 Selectable dBA settings of 90/95/99 dBA in both tones
- 4-Wire Horn Strobe Appliance allows for separate operation of the horn and strobe circuits
- 24 VDC models with 16 to 33 VDC UL “Regulated Voltage” using filtered DC or unfiltered VRMS input voltage
- Wall mount flush to standard 4-inch square or double-gang boxes or surface mount to IOB backbox
- Synchronize using the Wheelock Sync Modules or panels with built-in sync protocol Wheelock Patented Sync Protocol
- Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires