The Bogen HFCS1LP ceiling loudspeaker delivers superior sound and clear intelligibility in a variety of ceiling environments. The system can be easily installed in hard surfaced ceilings, suspended ceilings, and new constructions. The HFCS1LP offers several levels of power output via a front-mounted rotary switch. The low-distortion speaker design, coupled with dual front exit ports, delivers high intelligibility and exceptional low-frequency response for both music and speech reinforcement.
- 6-3/4" mounting depth for installations into a variety of ceiling environments including suspended and hard surface ceilings
- Low-profile housing allows greater range of installation depths
- Computer-matched venting system for full bass output
- Wide dispersion coaxial driver provides broad, even coverage
- For 16-ohm, 70V, & 100V systems
- Off-white finish
- Complies with UL-2043