The M1XRFTW two-way wireless transceiver allows an ELK-M1 or ELK-M1EZ8 control to accept Elk’s complete line of two-way wireless sensors.
- Allows up to 144 individual wireless zones (sensors/points)
- Operates from the 4 wire RS-485 Data Bus
- Multiple receivers may be connected to a single M1 or M1EZ8 control for redundancy and greater coverage
- Flash memory for firmware updates
- Operating Frequency: 902 Mhz to 928 Mhz
- Sensitivity: >105 dbm
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +120 degrees F
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C.
- Current Draw: 25mA receiving, 85mA transmitting
- Housing Dimensions: 6.75” x 4.69” x 1.13”