The ELK-M1XEP is an Ethernet Device Server with a RS-232 Serial Port Interface. It may be used to connect a Control in the M1 Family to an Ethernet network using TCP-IP protocol for programming, remote control and monitoring. It features a secure embedded web server, with a user interface built on a Java applet, and email event notification. A software setup utility is built into ElkRP (version 1.5.0 or later) for configuring the connection setup, network password, etc. The M1XEP is factory defaulted to obtain a dynamic IP address from a DHCP server (i.e. Ethernet switch, cable modem, etc.), however it may also be setup with a static IP address.
- Web server with embedded Java applet "M1 Virtual Keypad"
- Secure connection with password protection and HTTPS encryption
- Flash Memory for Firmware Updating
- Event notification via E-Mail (SMTP)
- Internet Monitoring and Reporting Capability
- URL Updating using Dynamic DNS
- TCP/IP stack supporting the following protocols: -TCP,UDP,DHCP,SSL 3.0/TLS 1.0, HTTP, SMTP
- Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 128 bit encryption
- Integrated 802.3 compliant 10/100 Mbit network interface
- RS232, DB9M 9-pin serial port connection
- Connects to the M1 RS-232 Serial port (Port 0)
- RJ45 8-pin Network Jack
- 2.1mm barrel type power connector (center positive)
- LED Indicators for Power, Link, and Data