Provides 3 zones of amplified speaker outputs with adjustable volume, along with 3 zones of microphone inputs. The M1TWA can be used to add two way listen-in to the M1 Control or to just add amplified speakers at keypads and other locations in a building. Each of the 3 amplified speaker zones can drive a maximum combined impedance range of ~4 to 32 Ohms, permitting multiple speakers to be connected. Each zone includes a mute option that is triggered via an output from the control. The 3 microphone zones can handle up to 4 individual microphones each.
- 3 Amplified Speaker Zones
- Adjustable Speaker Volume Control by Zone
- Selectable Mute by Zone
- 3 Microphone Input Zones (up to 4 mics per zone)
- Selectable Mic Listen by Zone or Select ALL
- Interfaces to ELK-M1 or ELK-M1EZ8 Controls