The ELK-924 Sensitive Relay module features DPDT (Form "C") dry contacts for general purpose switching of devices or high current loads. It operates on 12 or 24 volts DC and can be triggered with a negative or positive input at an incredible low current of only 1 milliamp.
- Super Low 1.2 mA Trigger Current
- Positive (+) Or Negative (-) Trigger Input
- Double Form "C" Contacts DPDT
- Heavy Duty Contact Rating
- On Board LED Status Indicator
- Includes Double Sided Mounting Tape
- Mounts in Standard 2.75" Snap Track
- Packaged in Reusable Poly Storage Box
- Operating Voltage: 12 or 24 Volts DC, jumper selectable
- Current Draw: 60mA (both relays on)
- Relay Contacts: Form "C" , 7A @ 30VDC, 10 A @ 125VAC
- Size: 1.5" X 2.75"
- Trigger Voltage: 5 - 24VDC
- Trigger Current: 1.2mA @12 VDC