The Edwards Signaling E-FSA64 life safety system offers the reliability of analog/addressable fire detection for small to mid-sized applications. Built to provide years of trouble-free service, this system benefits building owners and installers with rotary device addressing, optional Ethernet® connectivity, and a full line of easy-to-configure option cards and modules.
The E-FSA64 provides one Class B analog/addressable device loop that supports up to 64 device addresses, and two Class B Notification Appliance Circuits (NACs).
- Comes standard with one loop that supports up to 64 analog/addressable devices of any type and two Class B NACs
- Form C contacts for alarm and trouble, Form A for supervisory
- Rotary addressing
- Optional Ethernet port for diagnostics, programming and a variety of system reports
- Two programmable switches with LEDs and custom labeling
- Supports horn silence over two wires and UL 1971-compliant strobe synchronization
- Optional Class A wiring
- Supports up to eight serial annunciators (LCD, LED-only, and graphic interface)
- Can use existing wiring for most retrofit applications
- Upload/download remotely or locally
- Two-level maintenance alert reporting
- Pre-alarm and alarm verification by point
- Adjustable detector sensitivity
- 4 x 20 character backlit LCD display