The E-40-SS-EWP entry phones are compact, weather and vandal resistant, telephone line powered speaker phones designed to provide two-way handsfree communication. The E-40-SS-EWP's compact size allows it to be mounted in a standard single gang electrical
box. The blue LED continually provides light for locating the push button in dark locations, dims to indicate off hook and flashes during incoming ring.
It features microphone and speaker volume controls, selectable auto answer for monitoring and intelligent call progress detection for automatic
hang-up when the call is completed. For outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation,
the E-40 Series is available with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP).
- Compact size: Front panel is the size of a typical single gang midsize wall plate
- Mounting: Flush mounts in a single gang electrical box (2.25”deep x 2.00” wide x 2.84” tall minimum
- Vandal Resistant Features: 16 gauge polished brass or 18 gauge 304 stainless steel faceplate, 316 stainless steel push button, carbon fiber reinforced plastic speaker screen, scratch resistant powder coating, hex drive mounting screws
- Weather Resistant Features: Mylar speaker, faceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed (IP67) push button switch, self draining mic mount and UV stable weather resistant powder coating (excluding E-40-SS 304 Stainless Steel faceplate)
- E-40-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating
- Telephone line powered
- Microphone and speaker volume controls
- Programmable Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Selectable auto answer feature for monitoring
- Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed
- Blue LED helps locate push button, indicate ringing and off hook