Groundbreaking STAR-LIGHT AHD™ High Definition Cameras use existing coaxial cables to transmit crystal-clear detailed 1080p images. The cameras offer 2.1MP resolution along with powerful features such as Wide Dynamic Range (DWDR) and True Day/Night with Mechanical IR Cut Filter. The STAR-LIGHT AHD cameras are engineered to work with VMAX AHD DVRs, offering an easy upgrade from analog to high definition surveillance using existing infrastructure for a cost-effective, high resolution surveillance solution.
Important Note: The camera requires a DVR that supports HD over Coax protocols, like the VMAX A1.
- Analog High Definition (AHD) HD over Coax Technology
- STAR-LIGHT™ Super Low Light Technology
- 1/2.7” CMOS Sensor
- 1080p Resolution at 30fps
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range (DWDR)
- Fixed Lens 3.6mm
- Smart DNR™ 3D Digital Noise Reduction
- Highlight Masking Exposure (HME)
- Secondary Video-BNC Output
- Programmable Privacy Zones
- Auto Gain Control (AGC)
- Backlight Compensation (BLC)
- Auto White Balance (AWB)
- IP67 Certified (Weather Resistant)