The DS7604NIE1 series Network Video Recorder is a new generation recorder developed by Hikvision independently. Combined with multiple advanced technologies, such as audio and video decoding technology, embedded system technology, storage technology, network technology and intelligent technology, it can both work alone as a recorder and cooperate with other device to build a comprehensive surveillance system.
The DS7604NIE1 series NVR can be widely applied in the areas of finance, public security, military, communication, transportation, education, etc.
- Ability to connect to third-party network cameras, including ACTI, Arecont, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, ONVIF, PANASONIC, Pelco, PSIA, SAMSUNG, SANYO, SONY, Vivotek, and ZAVIO
- 4 network cameras can be connected for different models
- Supports live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera(s) with up to 6 MP resolution
- Simultaneous HDMI and VGA outputs at up to 1920×1080 resolution
- New GUI, and supports starting recording with one key
- Multiple recording types: manual, continuous, alarm, motion, motion alarm, motion and alarm
- Instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode
- Customization of tags, searching, and playing back by tags
- Playback by sub-periods
- Locking and unlocking record files
- Supports HDD quota mode; different capacities can be assigned to different channels
- 1 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interface is provided
- Up to 4 independent PoE network interfaces for different models
- Supports Hikvision DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System)
- Supports network detection, including network delay, packet loss, etc.
- Supports H.264+ to ensure high video quality with lowered bitrate