The Single-door Access controller is designed with latest structure with TCP/IP and RS485 communication interface. The communication data is encrypted to improve the security of system. The controller also supports
offline operation and is designed with tamper-proof switch.
- 32-bit high-speed processor
- TCP/IP network communication, with self-adaptive network interface. The communication data is encrypted to ensure information security
- The recognition and storage of card number with maximum 20 digits
- Massive storage with 100,000 (can be expended to 200,000) cards information and 300,000 (can be expended to 600,000) access control events
- Online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors
- Supports alarm event upload (including tamper-proof alarm, unsecured door alarm, forced entry alarm, delayed door alarm, duress card and code alarm, blacklist alarm and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm)
- Short circuit attempts alarm and open circuit attempts alarm
- Supports zone alarm input
- Supports RS485 interface and Wiegand interface for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26/W34 and is seamlessly compatible with third-party card reader with Wiegand interface
- Supports various card types such as normal/ disabled/ blacklist/ patrol/ guest/ duress/super card, etc.
- Various indicators to show different device status
- Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method
- Supports standby battery
- Watchdog for device running status detection
- Data can be permanently saved when the access controller is powered off.