The DS-K1F100-D8E is a non-touch IC card enrollment station, used as a necessary non-touch card test machine by card issuers, chip suppliers, and testing organizations. The size of its SAM card slot equals to that of two SIM cards. The card enrollment station can connect to PC or other devices via USB interface. No-driver USB is applied to facilitate the installation and operation of the card enrollment station. The card enrollment station can be widely applied in various industries and situations, such as business, telecommunication, post, insurance, medical treatment, bank, gasoline station, parking lot, and so on.
- Supports ISO 14443 Type A/B and ISO 7816 Standard
- Reading frequencies are 13.56MHZ and 125KHZ
- Supports Standard IC Card, CPU Card , ID (EM) Card and so on
- Connect with PC via a plug-and-play USB 2.0 interface
- 2 SAM card slots for encryption using
- Adopts high-level encryption algorithm to ensure the security for data communication
- Provides general interface library supporting various operation systems and language development platform
- Supports online upgrade.