1 Channel Video Encoder from Hikvision which performs real-time H.264, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, or MJPEG compression at resolutions up to WD1/960H 960 x 480 at up to 30 fps. It features support for single or dual stream encoding and has two-way audio communication via dedicated 3.5mm input and output jacks. Also, an RS-485 port enables full PTZ camera control. In addition to all of this, the encoder features 1 alarm input and 1 alarm output, an RJ-45 10/100 Mbps PoE Ethernet port, and support for NAS, iSCSI, and IPSAN storage systems along with a microSD card slot.
- H.264/MPEG4/MPEG2/MJPEG encoding standards supported
- Up to WD1 real-time encoding
- One PoE network interface
- Connectable with network HDD in NAS, IPSAN mode
- Support multiple network protocols, including IPv4/v6, HTTP, HTTPS, QoS layer3 DiffServ,
FTP, SMTP, Bonjour, UPnP, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, OnVIF, PSIA, SOCKSv4/v5, etc.;
- Multiple PTZ protocols