The CMF-300(A) Addressable Control Module provides Fire•Lite intelligent control
panels a circuit for Notification Appliances (horns, strobes, etc.).
Addressability allows the CMF-300(A) to be activated through panel programming,
on a select (zone or area of coverage) basis.
LiteSpeed™ is a communication protocol developed by Fire•Lite Engineering that
greatly enhances the speed of communication between analog intelligent devices.
Intelligent devices communicate in a grouped fashion. If one of the devices
within the group has new information, the panel CPU stops the group poll and
concentrates on single points. The net effect is response speed greater than
five times that of other designs.
- Built-in type identification automatically identifies these devices to the control panel
- Internal circuitry powered directly by two-wire SLC loop. The CMF-300(A) module requires power (for horns, strobes, etc.)
- Integral LED “blinks” green each time a communication is received from the control panel and turns on steady red when activated
- High noise immunity (EMF/RFI)
- The CMF-300(A) may be used to switch 24-volt NAC power
- Wide viewing angle of LED
- SEMS screws with clamping plates for wiring ease
- Direct-dial entry of address: 01– 159 for MS-9600 series panels, 01 – 99 on MS-9200UDLS and MS-9050UD