The CM-E1 combines innovation with a smooth and easy installation system to provide carbon monoxide detection in residential and commercial office environment. Flush or surface mount options, alarm and trouble relays, and 85 dB buzzer.
The CM-E1 is a wired Carbon Monoxide Gas Detector, requiring 9-32 VDC of power, with 2 relays and a buzzer. The CM-E1 is UL Listed.
- Listed to UL standard 2075 for the Standard For Safety for Gas and Vapor Detector and Sensors
- Tested to UL 2075 using UL 2034 Sens itivity limits for carbon monoxide gas.
- Surface mounts to a wall using the supplied enclosure rear housing.
- Flush mounts in a 2 x 4 (1-1/2 inch deep minimum) [5.08 cm x 10.16 cm (3.81 cm deep minimum)] single gang switch, or handy electrical box.
- Small, low profile, attractive unit in a white plastic case.
- Detector alarms at multiple levels of exposure to carbon monoxide based on time weighted averages of the gas present.
- Inexpensive, easy to install. Microcomputer control allows mostly automatic operation.
- Test & Reset switch conducts internal tests and actuates alarm relay.
- Visual display: GREEN - Normal operation.
- FLASHING AMBER - Trouble Contact your installer or Macurco Tech Support
- RED - Danger! Move to fresh air (hazardous condition is present.)
- Highly linear electrochemical sensor
- N.O. or N.C. SPST Alarm Relay and N.C. SPST Trouble relay to connect to Alarm Control Panels
- Buzzer: Produces repeating loud tone bursts during alarm, and chirps if sensor trouble is found.
- Voltage: 9-32 VDC
- Current (normal/alarm): 15mA /35mA @ 9-32V
- Size: 3 1/8" x 5 1/8" x 1 1/2"
- Alarm Relay: SPST, 100mA, 40VDC
- Trouble Relay: SPST 100mA, 40VDC
- Buzzer Rating: 85 dBA at 10 feet
- Shipping Weight: One pound
- Operating Temp. Range: 40° to 100° F
- Alarm Setting: Per UL 2034
- Color: White