U-Hook 200 mm/8” less nut for threaded rod.
- Specially designed U-Hooks have large- diameter, rounded support surfaces/edges to avoid over-bending and kinking of cables
- Cantilever-Mounted allows U-Hooks being mounted with brackets to walls and columns.
- Compliant with NEC® and ANSI®/TIA(SM) structured cabling systems standards
- Hooks are cULus® listed
- Rod-Mounted allows for field assembly onto All-Thread Rod
- Specially designed U-Hooks and double J-Hooks have large diameter rounded support surfaces
- Two Installation Options: From threaded rod or wall mounted.
- Continuous cable support spacing, from 3 inches to 5 feet on horizontal or vertical runs
- Convenient pathway for wires and cables
- High-performance cable support system offering unprecedented installation flexibility
- U-Hooks are available in a range of sizes and combinations for different cable capacity needs
- Type Cable Support System
- Electro-zinc plated finish