The C-1000B allows single line phones or phone systems to share a phone line with one or two Viking doorboxes or paging amplifiers. The C-1000B provides two Touch Tone controlled relays to operate door strikes or gate openers and provides doorbox triggered CCTV camera switching.
- Allows two Viking doorboxes or Viking paging amplifiers to share a single telephone line with a residential or business telephone system
- Doorbox triggered CCTV camera switching
- Custom ringing mode allows you to distinguish doorbox calls from C.O. calls
- Compatible with up to two of the following Viking doorbox models: W-1000, W-2000A, or W-3000. Alternatively, the Analog PABX/KSU station mode allows compatibility with a single Viking handsfree phone (E-10A, E-20B, E-30, K-1700-3 or 1600A Series)
- Compatible with Viking’s Single Line Paging Controller, Model SLP-1.
- Call waiting tones indicate which doorbox is calling and distinguish a doorbox call from a C.O. line call
- Calls can be placed on hold when visitors call from the doorbox or when paging
- Provides two Touch Tone controlled N.O. or N.C. dry contact closures (5 amp rating) for door strikes or gate openers
- Keyless entry/postal lock input
- Built-in talk battery for “No C.O. Line” applications
- Auxiliary contact output for doorbells, lights, etc.