Model AL1024ULXPD8 power supply/charger converts a 115VAC 60Hz input,
to 24VDC @ 10 amp supply current for Access Control application, 24VDC @ 8 amp
supply current with 10 amp during alarm for Fire Alarm applications distributed
via eight (8) fuse protected non power limited outputs. Model AL1024ULXPD8CB is
a PTC protected version of this unit.
- UL Listed for Access Control Systems (UL294), Power Supplies for Fire Protective Signaling Systems (UL1481), CUL Listed - CSA Standard C22.2 No.205-M1983, Signal Equipment. File# S4707.
- NFPA 72 Compliant.
- 24VDC output.
- 10 amp of continuous supply current for Access Control applications
- 8 amp of continuous supply current, 10 amp during alarm for Fire Alarm
- Eight (8) fuse protected outputs.
- Fuses are rated @ 3.5 amp.
- 115VAC 60Hz, 4.4 amp input.
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type battery backup.
- Maximum charge current .7 amp.
- Zero voltage drop upon transfer to battery backup.
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC).
- Low battery and battery presence supervision (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp
- Accommodates up to two (2) 12VDC/12AH batteries.
- Dimensions: 15.5”H x 12”W x 4.5”D.
- 1/2" and 3/4" combination knockouts.