The ADP1 is a convenient remote, weather-resistant, hands-free two-way terminal device for telephone systems. The unit is telephone line powered and includes adjustable microphone and speaker volume levels as well as a selectable Auto Answer feature to allow for remote audio monitoring of the area where the ADP1 is located. The ADP1 also includes an adjustable and defeatable call timer and can respond to forward disconnect signals.
The ADP1 features a heavy-gauge stainless steel gasketed faceplate and plastic cone speaker with punctureresistant screen.The ADP1 is designed to fit in most indoor and outdoor dual gang electrical boxes (user supplied). A dress bezel is included with the unit for trimming out rough openings in flush mount applications.
- Analog ringdown line operation
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor station, door, or gate communication
- Telephone line powered
- Two-way, hands-free communication
- Vandal-resistant brushed stainless steel face plate with mounting gasket and heavy-duty call button
- Plastic cone speaker with puncture-resistant, protective screen
- Rough opening dress bezel for flush mount installations
- Adjustable microphone and speaker volume
- Adjustable call timer duration
- Defeatable call timer
- Responds to forward disconnect
- Selectable Auto Answer feature allows remote audio monitoring of ADP1 location
- “Active” LED for use when installing and troubleshooting