AC-425 Advanced Scalable Networked Access Controller Kit two AY-K12 Micro Mullion Proximity Readers and 100 AT-R14 Cards. AC-425 is suitable for applications with up to 30000 users across a modular 4092 doors, allowing maximum flexibility for securing a growing enterprise. Each Unit supports two readers (In/Out) of various formats including standard Wiegand 26-bit.
The AC-425 is ready for installation with a mountable and lockable metal enclosure integrated with transformer, power supply/charger, sounder and control board. Using RS-232 communication the AC-425 supports multiple local or remote site door sub-networks that can connect to the AS-525 AxTrax Client/Server PC software running on Microsoft Windows 98/ME & NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 operating systems.
- Up to 30,000 users with access rights for every panel, across optional 4092 modular doors in a system
- 20,000 FIFO (First In First Out) history event log, when offline
- Supervised, 4 state end-of-line inputs
- Full intelligent logic interconnection of inputs, outputs, readers, and more
- Additional 8 inputs, 4 outputs with MD-IO84 IO expansion
- Additional 2 readers with 4 inputs, 4 outputs with MD-D02 2-Door expansion
- Panel supports both 1 door (In/Out) and 2 door (In/Out, In/In and Out/Out) configurations
- Real-time clock keeps time for up to 2 weeks without power. No batteries to replace
- Cable cut tamper detection function for readers, and cover tamper detection for the enclosure
- Pre-installed enclosure components: transformer, dual power supply/charger unit for panel and Lock devices
- Sounder unit