AC-A41 is part of Rosslareís indoor standalone controller series, ideal for residential and commercial access applications. It is an industry favorite for those looking for a basic access controller that simply gets the job done.
The attractively designed AC-A41 is truly easy to program and easy to use. This advanced 500-user, PIN standalone controller is packed with features such as eight auxiliary relay modes, multiple user levels and operation modes, and case tamper protection.
- Advanced stand-alone 500-user controller
- Two tri-colored LED and buzzer indicators
- Lock strike and auxiliary relay outputs
- Input for Request to Exit (REX) button
- Internal case tamper detector
- Supplied with a security screw, security screw tool, mounting screws and a mounting template
Professional Grade Features:
- Offers eight auxiliary modes, including: Door ajar, Forced door, Shunt, Door monitor, normal / secure
- Three user levels: Normal, Secure, Master
- Three operational modes: Normal, Bypass, Secure
- Bell, chime, siren and strobe when used with the BL-D40