A multimag for double outswinging interior or perimeter doors, with easy installation, built-in delayed relock feature and up to 1500 lbs. holding force on each electromagnet
Security Condition Sensor (SCS)
Electronic field presence sensor for remote and local LED indication of lock status (locked or unlocked), reduced holding force caused by materials between magnet and plate, and unlocked device due to current loss.
Door Status Sensor (DSS)
Glass magnet-reed type sensor for remote indication of door status (opened or closed, independent of local power); magnet embedded in armature for tamper resistance; reed switch inside electronic housing cavity for easy access.
Included on SCS options, the LED gives a local indication of lock status: red - unsecured; green - secured.
- Larger LED size for better visibility
- Built-in time delay (instant release with adjustable relock, from 0-110 seconds)
- Field selectable voltage - 12/24VDC
- MOV surge protection
- No residual magnetism
- Low energy consumption
- Hardened steel armature nut
PLUS! Standard MultiMagģ features included:
- Adjustable keyhole mounting
- Convenient plug-in wiring terminals
- Easy access wiring cavity
- Encapsulated 8-bolt 'Drop-Stop" mounting
- Self-drilling tekô fasteners