CentraLiteís High Voltage Relay Board (HVRB) is an optional feature available on all Elegance and Elegance XL systems that provides a connection between the Master Control Panel (MCP) and up to 16 high voltage relays. One MCP can support up to eight HVRBs. These relays are used to control features in a home such as: motorized blinds and drapes, sky lights, sprinklers, garage doors.
- Each HVRB provides a connection between the Master Control Panel and up to 16 high voltage relays
- Relays 1-16 provide up to 16 separate, single-pole, single-throw, normally-open dry contacts through 16 lines (2 lines each)
- Each relay (1-16) can be operated three ways:
- PUSH-AND HOLD - touching and holding the switch until activation is no longer desired
- Toggle - activated by touching and releasing the switch until the switch is tapped again
- Pulse - can be configured to remain activated for a set period of time in 31 steps (finite from .25 seconds to 2,700 seconds)