The NET2AIR Hands Free Keycard from Paxton identifies whether a user is read from within a pocket or handbag. This is useful for gates and barriers, loading doors, and where disabled or elderly people require access. The Net2Air hands free keycard, in conjunction with Net2Air hands free interface; achieve this using the unique Net2Air wireless technology. The Net2 keycard is a hands free token with additional functions. Pressing a button on the card momentarily boosts the range of the keycard, typically to 16' (maximum 160').
Net2Air hands free keycard works in active and passive modes. They give a range of between 3' and 8' on any reader equipped with a Net2Air interface. They work in passive mode with all other Paxton Access proximity readers and are enrolled onto the Net2 system using the standard desktop reader or by typing in the token number.
- Up to 16' read range with the long range reader
- Active tokens with replaceable batteries
- Works as a standard passive token with non-hands free readers
- Compatible with P series readers and KP keypads equipped with hands free interface
- Uses wireless technology
- Operates with hands free equipment and passive readers