The 1-Door NET2 IP Kit PoE from Paxton includes a proximity reader (P50M), Net2 plus is a networked access control system that gives the advantages of central control, event reporting, and flexible control over users' access. Each control unit is part of a network but can run independently making its own decisions and remembering events.
One Net2 plus control unit can be the network interface to the LAN and also run a wired RS485 daisy chain of other Net2 plus or Net2 classic units, removing the need for an independent TCP/IP to RS485 converter.
- (1) Net2Plus
- (1) PoE Input Power Supply
- (1) P50 Readers
- Dual door networkable access control unit
- Can be plugged into a TCP/IP network using a standard RJ-45 plug
- Can replace a TCP/IP converter and can also be connected using RS485
- Offers diagnostic LEDs
- Provides flash memory for easy upgrades
- Can use Paxton Access or 3rd party readers
- Can be used with fail OPEN release, fail CLOSED release, exit button input
- Provides door contact input, alarm/bell output, PSU monitoring input, tampered input, intruder alarm integration input