HID 6100BKN0000 R10 iCLASS Smart Card Reader Black - Multi-Technology Reader, FIPS 201-certified with iCLASS® at the same time
iCLASS® 13.56 MHz contactless smart cards and readers make access control more powerful, more versatile and offer enhanced security through data encryption and mutual authentication between the card and reader.
iCLASS readers are user-friendly, delivering the same convenience and reliability of our Prox technology, for which HID is known worldwide, with state-of-the-art features, driven by evolving industry requirements.
Upgrading from Prox to iCLASS technology has never been so simple. All iCLASS readers provide the same wiring connections, low-current consumption, and 5- or 12-volt operation as our Prox readers. Additionally, you can transfer your Prox format and user identification numbers to iCLASS credentials, making the change completely transparent to your access controller.
- Format Portability - Upgrading is completely transparent since the same Prox format and user identification numbers are brought across to your future iCLASS credentials, including HID Corporate 1000 formats.
- Secure -All RF data transmission between the card and reader is encrypted using secure algorithms. Additionally, security can be extended from the reader all the way to the Hi-O enabled access control panel using encrypted Hi-O communication (Hi-O hardware option).
- Interoperability - iCLASS is based on international ISO interoperability standards providing compatibility with many popular card technologies (ISO15693, ISO14443A and ISO14443B).
- Security 64-bit authentication keys are extremely secure. Readers and cards require matching keys to function.
- Key management is made easy! All cards are shipped with unique diversified keys, and readers are shipped with compatible keys.
- Elite Custom Keys Custom keys provide the highest level of security, where cards and readers are uniquely matched to individual sites or customers, and are non-interchangeable.