DoorKing 6100-080 Commercial/Residential 1/2 HP Swing Gate Operator 115V For
Gates Up To 14 feet & 500 lbs. Designed to operate vehicular swing gates in
residential and commercial applications. (See Model 6100-081 If 2nd Arm Is
Necessary For Dual System). These operators are designed so that they can be
either pad or post mounted without any costly and time consuming field
modifications. You need to specify which mounting method when ordering. The
unique design of these operators allows the gate arm to attached to the bottom
rail of the gate. This eliminates the need for any brackets to be welded to the
face of the gate and creates an aestetically pleasing installation. The 6100 can
be equipped with a factory installed DC Convenience Open option which will
automatically open the gate in the event of a power outage.
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance limits.
- Overlap feature for dual swing gate operation
- Designed with a built-in primary and secondary entrapment prevention system.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Fail-safe release.
- Tamper detect circuit.
- DC Powered convenience open (Option on 6100 only).
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Maximum gate width 14-feet.
- Maximum gate weight 500 pounds*.
- Swings gate 90 degrees in approximately 10-seconds.
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115 VAC, 5.4 Amps.
- Class I and Class II applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL listed.
- Dimensions (operator only): 13.25"W x 12"H* x 23"D