The 5414-W sensors mount on windows or doors, either on the frame or on the
glass, and respond to shock waves created when glass is broken. Adjustable
sensitivity allows each installation to be fine-tuned, enhancing detection and
minimizing false alarms.
This sensor is ideal for rooms where acoustic sensors are not practical, such
as acoustically live rooms, small glass rooms, near kitchen sinks, in high-noise
areas, and on a 24-hour loop.
- Mounts on the frame or glass of a door or window
- Easy to use, field-proven 3M adhesive mounting
- Model available with internal magnetic reed switch for double detection
- Adjustable sensitivity for enhanced detection and reduced false alarms
- Ideal for 24-hour loop protection