The 5150C-M sensors are ideal for retrofit installations where 2-wire protection is most practical. The sensors are low-profile glassbreak sensors that adhere directly to the glass, and act as a visual deterrent for areas up to 10 feet (3 m).
Advanced piezo technology powers the sensors, so no power is needed from the loop. The piezo generates its own electricity when it bends as the glass breaks. Because the transducer must bend for the sensor to go into alarm, false alarms are nearly eliminated. Reliable range verification testing allows the user to confirm the sensorís perimeter detection.
- Low-profile design
- Up to 10-ft. (3 m) range on a single pane of glass
- Easy to use, field-proven 3M adhesive mounting
- Detects all types of glass without adjustment
- Ideal for 24-hour loop protection
- Reliable range verification testing
- Available in mahogany brown