Use the Calrad 35-740 DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/VGA adapter for your laptop or desktop computer hardware with DisplayPort output jacks. The 3-in-1 converter is compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port. The converter cable supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200/1080p you can convert DisplayPort video source signals to HDMI, DVI or VGA without sacrificing video quality. Please Note!: Supports only one output at a time, Automatically detects the display by plugging it into the converter. Use this adapter to enjoy movies on a larger HDTV screen, mirror or extend your desktop for an expanded workstation or show presentations at school or work.
- DisplayPort Format: 1.1A
- Output Video: HDMI/DVI/VGA
- Audio Output: (Full HD) and uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 audio channels to HDMI (no audio output via DVI or VGA)
- HDMI/DVI/VGA: 480i/480p,576p,720p,1080i/1080p
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channels), 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1200
- External Power Supply: No external power needed
- Power consumption: 700mW
- Cable Pigtail Length: 6 Inches
- Color: Black
- Size: 3.9 (L) x 1.8 (W) x 0.6 (H) inches
- DisplayPort connector with latches provides a secure connection with a release button that must be depressed before unplugging.