The new patented EZ-RJ45 Cat 6+ Connector simplifies twisted pair terminations
by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front.
This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order. Electrical
performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the connector down over
the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. By
reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts, performance is
optimized! Crimp with the patented EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool... crimps and trims in one
- For use in Cat 6 compliant data networks.
- Category 6 performance per EIA/TIA B.2. FCC compliant, UL rated.
- EZ to verify wire sequence. Simple one piece design...no bars or liners.
- Works with solid or stranded wire.
- Faster terminations with reduced scrap.