The 2012K kit consists of one 2012 Telephone Line Relay Card and one 9106 Relay
Cable. The relay card plugs into the backplane boards of the NSL relay cabinet.
Each backplane supports eight relay cards for a total of 128 relays per NSL
Backplane. Each 2102 Telephone Line Relay Card provides for connection to 12
resident telephone lines. The 50 pin
Amphenol connector on the BIX block is connected to the 2012 relay card using
the 9106 six ft. relay cable.
- Kit includes (1) 2012 twelve unit telephone relay card and (1) 9106 six ft. relay cable
- Provides for connection to 12 suite (resident) telephone lines
- Relay card plugs into the backplane board of the TX3-NSL-8M and/or 2008/2016 NSL relay expander units
- Up to eight 2012K mount in each backplane for a total of 96 resident lines per NSL backplane
- Connections are via RJ-71C Punch Down Block wiring configuration