The Access Plus line combines essential features of our most versatile solutions with the ease and accessibility of computer programming and control. Connect to the Access Plus system with your PC via a direct connection, LAN or the internet and you can begin to customize the system immediately. Set up time zones, add or delete access codes, set up email notifications, and even lock or un-lock a door with the click of the mouse button.
The Model 1810 Access Plus provides voice communication from the entry point between the resident/tenant and guest.
The 1810 AP is ideal for residential, multi-home, small gated community or apartment house applications. It features a built-in lighted directory that can be printed directly from the Access Plus Account Manager software.
- Flush Mount
- Stainless Steel Faceplate
- Dimensions: 13.25"H x 12.00"W x 3.25"D
- Hands free
- Up to 27 phone numbers
- 100 device codes (card, keypad, transmitter)
- 500 event history buffer
- 10 temporary access codes
- Built-in directory for 27 names, easily printed with Access Pluss software
- True duplex communications
- Two relays allow for control of vehicular gate/pedestrian gate
- Add 6 additional entry points (RS485) using card, keypad, or proxy RF devices
- Access Plus programming software included
- PC Programmable via the Internet, LAN, modem or direct connection to a PC
- Relay board available which allow use of existing 26-bit wiegand devices
- Holiday schedule
- 4 Hold open time zones
- Schedule un-lock/lock times
- Email notifications
- 16 VAC, 20VA U.L. listed power transformer provided
- Operating Temperature: 10°F - 145°F