The DKS model 1603 Barrier Gate Operator / Automated Spike System is designed as a modular system allowing for easy flexibility in different applications and easy installation. The 1603 operator is designed with many advanced features and mechanically links the spikes to the barrier arm. The surface mount spikes are easy to install and do not require any trenching or excavating. The 1603 auto-spike system is ideal for parking lots, rental car agencies, schools, car dealerships, government agencies, or in any application where a higher degree of traffic control is preferred.
- Magnetic limit control.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Automatic sequencing inputs for use with slide and swing gate operators.
- Up input memory buffer.
- Down memory option.
- Multiple up commands.
- Two convenience outlets.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Left or right hand mount.