1/2 Inch Gray Liquidtight Flexible Non-metallic Conduit, 100 Foot Coil.
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive.
- Lightweight for easy handling, transportation and installation.
- Crush, abrasion and strain resistant.
- Provides superior wire protection
- Smooth interior ideal for pulling cable, no jagged edges.
- Maintains internal I.D. even in tight radius bends.
- Resistant to oil, acid, ozone, and alkaline.
- UL listed for outdoor use and sunlight resistant.
- UL listed for use as indicated in Article 356.2 of the NEC and Section 12-1300 of the Canadian Electrical Code, Part 1.
- Suitable for use at conduit temperatures of 80 degree C dry, 60 degree C wet and 60 degree C oil resistant as required by Section 15-6 of ANSI/NFPA 79 and UL 1660.
- Sequentially market footage
- Control and Motor
- Air conditioning and heating
- Computer power distribution
- Machine Tools
- Console wiring
- Transformer connections
- Outdoor lighting