DKS Interior Access Devices are gate control devices which provide manual operation and control of automated vehicular gate, meeting basic access control requirements. These control devices are designed to be installed into a single-gang electrical box. The DKS 1200-017 Gate Control Device provides manual operation and control of automated vehicular gate operators.
- 3-position control switch for automated vehicular gates, interior use only.
- Center position is neutral for normal operation.
- Down position is momentary contact to open a gate.
- Up position is toggled to hold a gate open.
- Can be used with most gate operators