PC Access for End Users. This version is available for advanced homeowners who wish to set up and program their home control system.
You may choose to use this program using the English, Spanish (European and Latin American), Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Italian, Catalan, and French languages.
It supports the HAI Lumina, Lumina Pro, OmniPro II, Omni IIe, Omni LT, Omni II, Omni, and OmniPro home control systems.
The software allows the following functions to be performed:
- Create and maintain system account files
- Download an account file to a system
- Upload an account file from a system
- Print an account file
- View and modify configuration of a system, including room assignments for individiual devices
- Create, view, and modify lighting and automation programs
- View and modify lighting, zone, button, code, and message names and voice descriptions
- View status of lighting, zones, temperatures, and other system information
- Send lighting control, security or mode control, macros (aka buttons), temperature, and message commands to a system
- View event log
- Obtain live software updates from the Internet
- PC Access will run under the Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista (requires PC Access Version 2.14 or higher) and Windows 7 operating systems.
- Your copy of PC Access must be registered with HAI in order to receive technical support from HAI on this product.
- It supports the HAI Lumina, Lumina Pro, OmniPro II, Omni IIe, Omni LT, Omni II, Omni, and OmniPro home control systems.