The Klein Tools Wire Stripper/Cutter is designed to cut and strip electrical wire in confined spaces. This tool offers a hardened steel construction for durability, yet remains lightweight for easy operation.
- Compact, lightweight wire-stripping and cutting tool.
- Narrow nose fits into tight places.
- Hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes.
- Do not use for cutting steel wire or bolts.
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening.
- Precision-ground stripping holes for easy removal of insulation.
- Easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides for stripping in either direction.
- Black-oxide finish resists corrosion.
- Color-coded handles: red indicates stranded wire, yellow indicates solid wire.
- Textured handles provide a firm, comfortable grip.
- Wire looping and bending holes.