The Model 10A11-1 Two-Way Audio/Voice Alarm Module allows two-way communication
with a central station after an alarm, paging and listening from an on-premises
or remote phone, annunciation of alarm and zone by voice, and voice messaging
(not available on all systems). After an audible alarm, the module allows the
central station to control the listen/talk mode. After a silent alarm, the
module allows listen in only.
The Two-Way Voice Module provides a line-level audio output that can be tied
into an amplifier or whole home audio system, such as Hi-Fi by HAI, and a page
output that is activated whenever the Two-Way Voice Board generates audio
The Two-Way Voice Module will allow someone to broadcast messages through the
phone by picking it up and dialing #832.
Do not mount speakers, microphones, 28A00 modules, or 33A00-4 consoles near any
device that may produce noise (fans, air conditioning units, audio speakers,
etc.). Microphones should be connected with 24 AWG or larger, shielded twisted
pair wire. Wire length should not exceed 100 feet. Connect the cable shields and
negative wires together at the Model 10A11-1, Rev B terminal block only. Do not
connect the shield on the microphone end. Additional microphones can be
connected to each input in parallel. Speakers should be connected with 18 AWG or
larger, twisted pair wire. For wire runs that exceed 50 feet, use 16 AWG wire or
larger. Wire length should not exceed 100 feet.
Use with HAI Part Number 33A00-4 Omni Console with Built-In Speaker/Microphone,
33A00-20 Lumina Keypad with Built-In Speaker/Microphone, 28A00-1 Surface Speaker
Microphone, or 28A00-2 Flush Speaker Microphone.
The Model 10A11-1 may be used with Lumina, Lumina Pro, Omni LT, Omni, Omni II,
Omni IIe, OmniPro and OmniPro II home control systems.
- Two independent audio amplifiers
- Two microphone inputs
- Line-level audio output (3.5mm jack)
- Page output (contact closure)
- Automatic gain control (AGC) for talk and listen
- Two-way or listen-only operation
- Control via standard Touch-Tone phone
- Connects to HAI Speaker/Microphone Modules and/or Omni Consoles and Lumina Keypads with Built-in Speaker/Microphone
- Connects to Hi-Fi by HAI and other whole home audio distribution systems for announcing voice messages and paging